• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well...life is about to change...

Awesome.  Congratulations man, you're doing your part for the Republic! 

Congrats! There's nothing like it. Smoke plenty of cigars now cause you're about to lose some free time. :)

Hopefully the child inherits the spelling and grammar skills of the mother. Congratulations, brother!

Congrats. It changes your world and you'll love every second.

Congrats! Fatherhood is a wonderful journey.

My life will be changing tomorrow as well. Taking my first born off to his freshman year of college. I will miss the guy a lot. We have been very tight for the past 18 years. Hoping we can stay that way.

Congrats Louich! Parenthood is quite the journey.

**Edited for syntax

Congrats!

Nothing will change your life more than children IMO.

Congratulation, best wishes to you both.

:)

Thanks for all the good words guys. I have one hell of a headache this morning after partying a bit too much last night (too much scotch I think).

I'll be sure to take all your advice. Doc, do not worry about the playoffs, I'll find a way around and a solution. Gavin, you should see how my GF writes... I'm a pulitzer winner compared to her.(I guess this is what happens when you never learn english in school...)

Have a nice friday everyone !

Congrats!!!! You know... it's all down.. er I mean up hill from here!!  :thumbs:

Congrats Louich.  Your in for one of the best experiences of your life.  Good luck to you and your GF.

Gavin said:
Hopefully the child inherits the spelling and grammar skills of the mother. Congratulations, brother!
I'm still cracking up at that line.  :laugh:

Congrats Louich!