• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

WOOHOO!!! the pass showed up today safe and sound, everything looks great. The last thing to do is get Matty's stick in the mail but it looks like we are now officially done here folks.

Again, thank you everyone for a great pass!

:cool:

ree ree robusto said:
occ_vs_wcc.jpg

[snapback]204025[/snapback]​

LMFAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Horale David!!

Awesome first pass. Was honored to be a part of it carnalito :thumbs:

I'll be back home in a few weeks, and we will be making our way to San Jose for at least a few days so let's make some herfin plans!

Awesome job David!
A pleasure to be part of it... and a job well done to all in the pass.

Here's to the next one!

ree ree robusto said:
That is David and I jumping you in Homey. Welcome to the West Side...you know how we do it! :cool:
[snapback]205066[/snapback]​

Man, I shouldn't have worn my black socks w/ shorts. WTF was I thinking?

Thanks again David for letting me be part of this pass.
All your hard work made the pass run smooth, it looks like you have some nice sticks coming your way :thumbs:

Rich

And we are done here, package sent out to Matty today. Those poor two sticks looked a little lonely so I dropped a few more in the box. Sort of a passing bomb Matty :laugh:

DC#0304 1560 0002 4832 0967

:cool:

My heart hurts a little since the pass is coming to an end :(

No more passes opened up either ???

I think it's REE's turn to get the ball rolling. Enough with the excuses :laugh: PASS ON!!! :thumbs:

I'm working on some last minute deals here. It will be rolling here shortly. By the way BD, be on the look out! :whistling:

0391 2101 0250 0002 0767

A little birthday wish early.

Ree