• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

Matty_Vegas said:
VIRTUAL PASSING!!!

how does this sound

Take Put
Opus X4 DCM Toro #4
A.F. Short Story AVO maduro Pyramide

?????
[snapback]202967[/snapback]​

Hey! now those look really good Matty! good job :thumbs:

:cool:

Guess what folks? all original cigars from this pass have been taken :0 . Maybe no big deal to some folks but with our 11 member West Coast Pass I'm quite impressed. Give yourselves a pat on the back :thumbs: :thumbs:

This was only my second pass but this baby was setup to run flawless from the very beginning. from the pre made address labels, cigar list paper work, and the packaging were all first class.

Thanks David for all your hard work and allowing me to participate.

Rich

Great job.

good job David!
And thanks for allowing me in to play... hope you enjoy your new 'gars.

BTW, anyone gonna be home at your place on Thursday to accept a 'little something'?

bfreebern said:
BrownDevil said:
I'm a bit late on this, but since Puff Puff II is gonna start at the end of summer, and I did bring it up 1st, shouldn't Ree's pass start sooner :whistling: :whistling:

Time for that pass cherry to pop there bro :laugh:
[snapback]202571[/snapback]​

Better late then never! SLACKER.
[snapback]202793[/snapback]​

Oh I knew that was bound to be coming from your non-Mexican ass :p :laugh:
I will be making arrangements for your latino surprise soon enough honey :D :laugh:

BrownDevil said:
I will be making arrangements for your latino surprise soon enough honey :D :laugh:
[snapback]203143[/snapback]​

Hey, I am pretty damn tan from mowing this summer. OH, I did eat Mexican food last night. Does that count amigo?

Is Matty only doing one trade? If so, that beats my record of 2 in BD's trade! :laugh: I guess it's time to have this moved to the completed pass section.

Ree

Not quite yet ...... the packages should be ariving manana. I'm taking tomorrow off just to welcome them home :p

I did receive another package of a different type today. Our man Swissy bombed me with a box-o-fish :0 . Halibut, salmon, smoked salmon and some moose sausage! This is gonna be some weekend wine and fish bbq, thanks again Swissy.

and ..... Ree gifted a one heck of a nice smoke! dang you man, now I'm going to need to find a fiver or split :whistling: . Thanks amigo

Enjoy! Hope you and a number of your friends are hungry!! :laugh:

I forgot to mention that the best way I like halibut is beer battered and deep fried but there are other, less cholestrol filled ways of doing it too...

Have a good feast...

bfreebern said:
BrownDevil said:

Hey, I am pretty damn tan from mowing this summer. OH, I did eat Mexican food last night. Does that count amigo?
[snapback]203215[/snapback]​

Well, you're brown and eating Mexican food...I guess we'll jump you in :p

virtually the virtual pass goes out today on my way back out of town virtually

BrownDevil said:
bfreebern said:
BrownDevil said:
Oh I knew that was bound to be coming from your non-Mexican ass  :p  :laugh:
I will be making arrangements for your latino surprise soon enough honey  :D  :laugh:

[snapback]203830[/snapback]​

Initiation time homie!

ree ree robusto said:
BrownDevil said:
bfreebern said:
BrownDevil said:
Oh I knew that was bound to be coming from your non-Mexican ass  :p  :laugh:
I will be making arrangements for your latino surprise soon enough honey  :D  :laugh:

[snapback]203830[/snapback]​

Initiation time homie!
[snapback]203913[/snapback]​

Horale vato ;)

occ_vs_wcc.jpg