• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

BrownDevil said:
I'm a bit late on this, but since Puff Puff II is gonna start at the end of summer, and I did bring it up 1st, shouldn't Ree's pass start sooner :whistling: :whistling:

Time for that pass cherry to pop there bro :laugh:
[snapback]202571[/snapback]​

Already bustin my balls about that. Well, I will start planning it when I get back from my last vacation after the first week of August. I'd love to get it going sooner, but with the heat and people on vacation during the summer, it might be a nightmare. I want my first pass running smoothing...just like when I popped my first cherry. Oh Cherie... :love: :laugh:

Ree

cool... thanks all!!
Happy with my P/T's... glad I did ok on my first, unassisted selections!

It'll be out ASAP to you NorCalAnejoLover...

Pass arrived safe and sound today... looks YUMMY! Even swung by on an overtime shift to check- nice having a mobile brush/patrol rig I'm in command oh! Hahahahaha... how I abuse the power...

Anyways, I will get it squared away and out ASAP. Should be first thing in the AM- I'll leave early for work and drop it off at the all night post office.

And to the guys making fun of the tubos- Pffftttttttttt! :p (no, it's not a tubos- came in a really cool box-o-ten. Down to 5 after this btw...

Ree- always happy to help out a BOTL! Keep me in mind... (not my first pass tho... did Emo's a bit ago- but it took about 5-6 PM's to get the put/tales finalized!)

maybe- but with my personality and such... I'm leaning more towards the Dark Side.
My mom always said if I had been the first I would have been the last! :laugh:

Swissy said:
And to the guys making fun of the tubos- Pffftttttttttt! :p (no, it's not a tubos- came in a really cool box-o-ten. Down to 5 after this btw...

WOOHOO!!! Swissy put in five Siglos! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good job Jim, thanks for being in my first pass!

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
WOOHOO!!! Swissy put in five Siglos! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Good job Jim, thanks for being in my first pass!
[snapback]202704[/snapback]​

Hmmm... no, sad to say not 5 in there for ya! I won't bother explaining as you KNOW what I meant... :rolleyes:

Ayway, home from my 12 hours of overtime. Opened the box and all looked good. VERY good to be more exact! Damn that was a tasty looking box of goodies.

Took my takes, put my puts and box is zipped up ready to go out first light tomorrow. I'll have the DC number after I get to work.

Thanks for having me... was a blast watching the list change from player to player. Only *1* original cigar made it back to you... not bad... not bad at all. And hell... if one had to come back it might as well be an Opus!

DC in the morning atcha!

BrownDevil said:
I'm a bit late on this, but since Puff Puff II is gonna start at the end of summer, and I did bring it up 1st, shouldn't Ree's pass start sooner :whistling: :whistling:

Time for that pass cherry to pop there bro :laugh:

Better late then never! SLACKER.

bfreebern said:
BrownDevil said:
I'm a bit late on this, but since Puff Puff II is gonna start at the end of summer, and I did bring it up 1st, shouldn't Ree's pass start sooner  :whistling:  :whistling:

Time for that pass cherry to pop there bro  :laugh:

[snapback]202793[/snapback]​

I don't want to rush into it. I want my first time to be special. :love:

ree ree robusto said:
bfreebern said:
BrownDevil said:
I'm a bit late on this, but since Puff Puff II is gonna start at the end of summer, and I did bring it up 1st, shouldn't Ree's pass start sooner  :whistling:  :whistling:

Time for that pass cherry to pop there bro  :laugh:

[snapback]202793[/snapback]​

I don't want to rush into it. I want my first time to be special. :love:
[snapback]202810[/snapback]​

Don't worry, we'll make your first time special :p

:sign:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Don't worry, we'll make your first time special :p

:sign: