• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe? 2023

C&D Folklore '23 with my coffee this morning. Breaking in a brand new pipe.
View attachment 65548
Folklore smells awesome. I bought some in late '22 and the new one in '23. I jarred them for a few months though. I have to get back at the pipe thing. I suck at packing it properly, though. What did ya think, @StewNasty69 .

Floyd T

Folklore smells awesome. I bought some in late '22 and the new one in '23. I jarred them for a few months though. I have to get back at the pipe thing. I suck at packing it properly, though. What did ya think, @StewNasty69 .

Floyd T
This was my third bowl of it and the first one I actually loaded correctly. I also tossed the false light on it last night, then let it sit to this morning. Both were a good call as more of the casing came through and it didn't get gurgle like my other ones did. Really nice, complex Virginia blend that had a little extra oomph in the background from I think it was a cigar leaf. Glad I got two pounds of it so I can see what aerobic and anaerobic aging does to it. Even did the smart thing, knowing my ass, and tossed a small 62% pack in each of my jars to make sure they just last forever, even if they get buried and/or forgotten.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen.

AnKrckI.jpg

Vanilla Cream Loose cut.