• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe? 2023

56yuMGO.jpg

This Easter i was the winner in the ''red egg breaking contest'' (you can see the scratches on the top), i beat them all one by one and after i left my ''Terminator-egg'' beside me (the next day would be stored according to the custom here) my wife you know what she did? She sneaky hit it ''accidentally'' to the side and made a crack, oh my God she destroyed a piece of Art !

x9BesI0.jpg

I am smoking Captain Black White, single espresso plus cool water as companions.

Xe0YJQn.jpg

My brother collects stray half-breed dogs, takes care of them and keeps them in his house in the village as "guards". This is a boy called "Apsοu", his name comes from the sound we make when we sneeze "Aah..Psu" because when he found him abandoned he was injured in one eye and sick.
At first he was very fierce and did not let us approach the house, but after the ''necessary recommendations'' we became friends.

fLhWt62.jpg

I am smoking Mac Baren Mixture Scottish Blend.

2015 C&D Burley Flake #1 in an MM Mark Twain with black coffee to drink. Good morning! 🙂

2010 McClelland Blackwoods Flake in an IMP Meer with coffee to drink while the local roosters call to the sun.

Good morning! Starting my day with some 2015 C&D Burley Flake #1 in an MM Mark Twain with black coffee to drink.