• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe? 2023

2017 John Patton Storm Front in an MM Country Gent with black coffee to drink

Hello from Athens-Greece.

PzJcEhl.jpg

npa4v0z.jpg

Stanwell Vanilla.

GREEK INDEPENDENCE WAR 1821-2023 Anniversary

As today at 25 March 1821 the Orthodox Greeks officially started the revolution against the ottoman empire fighting the muslim turks and their allies (from albania, bosnia, tunisia, egypt, croatia, algeria etc) to end an almost 400 year old tyranny.
Their motto was "Freedom of Death" and in few areas that the turks never manage to invade was "Victory or Death".

rFwWTc3.jpg

I am smoking Pöschl Exclusiv Mixture No. 7 (Plum & Rum) and at dinner i will raise a glass of red wine for the fallen fellow countrymen in the battlefield and those which tortured till death in prisons.

This is a photo from our Presidential Guard, the stance means ''he is mourning'' due to the Great Friday's Epitaph ceremony.

1ypmpCM.jpg

and this a part from our house decoration for the Easter.

1zDHn1W.jpg

I am smoking Samuel Gawith B.C. Cavendish, double Greek coffee plus cool water beside me.
Happy Easter to all of you !

Great photos Sid. How appropriate that the guard would be in that stance, and your house is quite wonderful. Happy Easter to you.

Wonderful looking pipe, but I never knew pipe tobacco would age if I interrupt your can correctly.
It will age in the tin unopened for sure although much slower than a mason jar. I either case the tin I have is new as in unopened but definitely not “new” 🤣

It will age in the tin unopened for sure although much slower than a mason jar. I either case the tin I have is new as in unopened but definitely not “new” 🤣
Don't you love it when you grab a tin and it's all rounded out? 😀

Got in a couple cobs full of D&R Two Timer with coffee before work this morning. Burley & coffee are a beautiful pair.