• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe? 2023

what kind of fish can you find?

To name few: Sea bream, Spar fish, Sand steenbras, Garfish (Belone belone), Diplodus sargus (White seabream), Spicara maena, Spicara smaris, European anchovy (Engraulis encrasicolus), Mugil cephalus, Mullus surmuletus, Oblada melanura, Serranus scriba, Gobius paganellus, Sepia officinalis, Loligo etc.

Good evening fellow pipe smokers!

pH6H7K3.jpg

I know that those who live near the ocean are used to much bigger waves, but this does not happen to us. Anyway, it was a lot of fun (you will see what i mean in the next post) for me that day.

F9MHZRj.jpg

Mornin' ... 2014 Motzek Strang in a Savinelli Impero 920KS with black coffee to drink. There was a coyote in the back yard when I came out and the neighbor's cat is on my roof. Must have been a chase! Lol

Guten Morgen! The local roosters are in peak performance this morning ... must be a contest today! I'm having some D&R Two Timer in an MM Country Gent with black coffee to drink. Have a good one all!

Everything looks great. Curious, what’s the occasion for “Ouzo Nights”? Enjoy and be safe.

Floyd T

A typical night for us here, we don't eat ''heavy'' at dinner or don't eat at all and we make Ouzo-night (or with Tsipouro which is more stronger even 80% Vol). 🥃

Hello from Greece, cloudy day so no good quality photos.

MlUah0L.jpg

ciUfUcp.jpg

8ZFaYaF.jpg