• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe? 2023

Hello from Greece.

pnU0pn0.jpg

Sunset snapshot from ''Home''.

fNrKoDh.jpg

I am smoking Treasures of Ireland Shannon.

Hello, i should post that photo few months ago but at that time he wad a terrible train accident here in Greece with 57 deceased so it wasn't properly. I found it today, this is a special dinner for a feast that we call it here ''Clean Monday'' and it's the last day of Carnival, always Monday and 48 days before Easter.
hckH2Xk.gif

acYPWOR.jpg

1) Lagana (unleavened bread, we make it only for this feast)
2) Red wine (others drink beer, retsina etc)
3) Fried squid
4) Beans in sauce
5) Beets
6) Split peas
7) Dolmas (Vine leaves with rice)
8) Eggplant salad
9) Fish roe salad
10) Octopus in sauce
11) Salt & Pepper
12) Lemon (not visible)
13) Ηalvah (not visible)

I am smoking Danske Club White Luxury.

What do you think of that blend so far? I've heard the cigar leaf is fairly dominant.

What do you think of that blend so far? I've heard the cigar leaf is fairly dominant.
It is. Definitely stout compared to the other cigar leaf blends I’ve had (mostly from Warped). It worth a tin or two for sure. The cigar leaf really dwarfs the virginias which is my only real negative.

It is. Definitely stout compared to the other cigar leaf blends I’ve had (mostly from Warped). It worth a tin or two for sure. The cigar leaf really dwarfs the virginias which is my only real negative.
Have you tried the McClelland versions, Dominican Glory / DG Maduro?