• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2019

]
27312561bba5f27c3f810b443cc050645e1a4fed.jpg

Skandinavik Sungold.

Nobody complains of smoke?

In Greece smoking is free in the Cafe, they have a separate section for the smokers, no problem at all. :)

Stupid question time: Is pipe tobacco better aged? Or is it the same merit as that of CC and NC cigars?

Edit: I thoroughly enjoy seeing these smoking pipes

The answer to that isn't really black and white...and it isn't a stupid question at all.

As much as anything it’s personal preference but there are blends that benefit more from aging or cellaring much like a cigar would. Most aromatic blends (in general) do not change much with age...though it can depend on the method (Casing or topping).

Non-aromatic blends can change much like a well aged cigar can. The different types of leaf can either mellow out and/or marry over time creating a much different experience than a "new" blend.

Good evening from Greece, i am smoking Clan Aromatic in a Brebbia while drinking Kahlúa. I am not watching the "Eurovision" song contest because has nothing to do with real European countries and it's not vision but corruption and politics.

Good morning from Greece, bad night yesterday and now clouds in the Athens sky so my mood isn't good, we have 71 °F and no rain.

273396539a2e92b404fc24b0d8603ea0daadd864.jpg

Gawith Hoggarth Century Black Spice.