• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2021

Your grill/smoker menu sounds like a feast! Grilled elk loin is a unique and flavorful choice, and pairing it with grilled squash and zucchini must have made for a colorful and delicious meal. The addition of a no-mayo coleslaw adds a refreshing crunch to balance out the rich flavors of the elk.

That you Gordon Ramsey?

That you Gordon Ramsey?
No! Just my alternate account..... 😅

Enjoying the new undercover outdoor area tonight! Learning how much a steak cooks after you pull it off when you're doing around 600° plus. Even though I pulled my ribeye off at 125° because my "feel intuition" overrode the new meat probe I bought, it turns out I had been accounting for the post pull cook all these years. Had I waited for the probe 138° readout, I would have had medium well steak tonight.

IMG_0542.jpegIMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0550.pngIMG_0552.jpegimage.jpg

No! Just my alternate account..... 😅

Enjoying the new undercover outdoor area tonight! Learning how much a steak cooks after you pull it off when you're doing around 600° plus. Even though I pulled my ribeye off at 125° because my "feel intuition" overrode the new meat probe I bought, it turns out I had been accounting for the post pull cook all these years. Had I waited for the probe 138° readout, I would have had medium well steak tonight.

View attachment 81095View attachment 81096
View attachment 81097View attachment 81098View attachment 81099
Great looking meal Mr. fields, and fine looking patio by the way.

The beginnings of a bacon bomb for the Green Egg. Ham, horseradish, spinach. crumbled blue cheese.

1713808583536.png

Add a shitload of kale. Trying to keep it somewhat healthy.

1713808487985.png

Forgot to get a pic of the meat wrap but we all know what a meat log looks like ..... well at least some do. Rubbed the burger wrapped log in roasted garlic.

Then a bacon weave seasoned with salt, pepper, rosemary, and oregano.

I can't wait until Thursday when John @jfields cooks this!:)

1713808379528.png

The beginnings of a bacon bomb for the Green Egg. Ham, horseradish, spinach. crumbled blue cheese.

View attachment 81138

View attachment 81137

Forgot to get a pic of the meat wrap but we all know what a meat log looks like ..... well at least some do. Rubbed the burger wrapped log in roasted garlic.

View attachment 81136

Since you included the kale it will offset the A1C level of the cholesterol so I'm in 😎

View attachment 81138

View attachment 81137

View attachment 81136
Meat sweats here I come!!! 😍

Meat sweats here I come!!! 😍
Nah, there is a lot of cheese and greens. And I am having street corn with it.

Now if we eat the rest at midnight, that's not my fault!

ETA: Are you bringing your Peloton?

I am really glad John @jfields is a willing guinea pig and is always complimentary, I thought I saw him throw something over his shoulder once and then go mmmmmmmmm :)

He is going to get to try again because this was 100% on the fly! I'm trying to help us avoid meat sweats brother!

Poblano peppers stuffed with fresh mozzarella nuggets, a layer of chopped yellow pepper, a layer of crumbled Gorgonzola, a layer of chopped jalapeno, a layer of shredded aged white cheddar, a layer of spinach sauteed in butter and roasted garlic, topped with bacon. I made such a mess I forgot to take a pic with the spinach.

1713881295097.png

1713881381756.png

1713881446665.png

1713881516783.png

1713881574121.png

I am really glad John @jfields is a willing guinea pig and is always complimentary, I thought I saw him throw something over his shoulder once and then go mmmmmmmmm :)

He is going to get to try again because this was 100% on the fly! I'm trying to help us avoid meat sweats brother!

Poblano peppers stuffed with fresh mozzarella nuggets, a layer of chopped yellow pepper, a layer of crumbled Gorgonzola, a layer of chopped jalapeno, a layer of shredded aged white cheddar, a layer of spinach sauteed in butter and roasted garlic, topped with bacon. I made such a mess I forgot to take a pic with the spinach.

View attachment 81162

View attachment 81163

View attachment 81164

View attachment 81165

View attachment 81166
I would definitely try those..

Waa ...... waa ... waa .... meat sweats, can't shit, maybe I should just bring a giant can of Metamucil!

The peanut butter whiskey will help!
I can't wait! But, all that cheese... Won't be able to shit for a week.
After these two comments, its pretty easy to see who is the man and who is the women in this relationship.