• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2019

Thanks to Bill I was able to steal these PL Lonsdale! Only a partial box but well worth it.

Attachments

• 20190215_162510.jpg
    20190215_162510.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190215_162523.jpg
    20190215_162523.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20190215_162616-1.jpg
    20190215_162616-1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 15
She supports your hobby, there are few wives that I know, that do that. Count yourself lucky and fortunate!
She kinda got me into it. I was an occasional cigar smoker when I met her and one of our first dates was at Little Puffs in DC. She was the charity representative back before the WCD guys had their own non-profits. I walked out of that event with enough cigars that required me to buy a humidor. Things kinda spiraled out of control from there. Double edged sword. When we got married, she also married my cabinet too.
I’m a lucky guy.

She kinda got me into it. I was an occasional cigar smoker when I met her and one of our first dates was at Little Puffs in DC. She was the charity representative back before the WCD guys had their own non-profits. I walked out of that event with enough cigars that required me to buy a humidor. Things kinda spiraled out of control from there. Double edged sword. When we got married, she also married my cabinet too.
I’m a lucky guy.
LOVE that! Thanks for sharing!!

She supports your hobby, there are few wives that I know, that do that. Count yourself lucky and fortunate!
Not to brag (yeah right :p), but I'm one of the lucky ones! My wife supports ALL the crazy things I like to do. But I support her in all of her hobby's also. ...and sometimes I think she has it better than me, hahaha....

Not to brag (yeah right :p), but I'm one of the lucky ones! My wife supports ALL the crazy things I like to do. But I support her in all of her hobby's also. ...and sometimes I think she has it better than me, hahaha....
What kind of hobbies do wives have- other than supporting us husbands?