• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2019

Just picked up a RP The Edge A-10, a Xikar deep V cutter, and lastly but definitely most important, a Eiroa The first 20 years. I’m definitely going to be holding on to it for a while, but the tobacconist at my local B&M couldn’t say enough good things about it! DE9920CF-8668-43C0-B3AB-8482B1170EC0.jpeg

Managed to track down a second box of these after buying my first box a little over a year ago. It was after reading a post @zeemanb made in the today’s smoke thread. I’ve had a few singles, but haven’t cracked either box. Man what a stellar cigar!

Seller sent me some sick tag alongs! A Reserva Cosecha Montecristo No. 2, Reserva Cosecha Lusitania, and a 1970 Troya Universales.

Managed to track down a second box of these after buying my first box a little over a year ago. It was after reading a post @zeemanb made in the today’s smoke thread. I’ve had a few singles, but haven’t cracked either box. Man what a stellar cigar!

Seller sent me some sick tag alongs! A Reserva Cosecha Montecristo No. 2, Reserva Cosecha Lusitania, and a 1970 Troya Universales.
View attachment 27474View attachment 27475View attachment 27476View attachment 27477

🤩

View attachment 27474View attachment 27475View attachment 27476View attachment 27477

Damn, those are gorgeous, and one of my all time favorites...

I just got these in from my locker in Australia... can’t wait to try one:

D178771D-CEC6-40C4-A487-E5B5C3934F3E.jpeg

1F954CD7-5C09-48DA-87EF-06DF743AD0A5.jpeg

Nice! Funny story about the last box of those I had- about 1/3 of them had PSD4 bands on them. Still great, maybe they just ran out of the right bands that day.

Nice! Funny story about the last box of those I had- about 1/3 of them had PSD4 bands on them. Still great, maybe they just ran out of the right bands that day.
That story was part of what had me seek them out. “A product of a sloppier time” I seem to remember you saying.

Ok, can someone please fill be in on the star in the date code?!
As I understand it, the boxes with the stars mark those cigars that were rolled on thighs of virgins of young age.

Although I also heard it from a reliable source that those boxes with a star on it were meant to go to various Caribbean beaches for repackaging in clear top boxes of 5 or 10 counts.

Hope that helps. Enjoy!