• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

I have as well. Got my box a few weeks ago. Friend hooked me up for $450.00 shipped. Was pretty stoked about that after hearing what they are going for in € overseas.

Damn that’s a good deal!! I paid about $580 which I thought was pretty good. Didn’t get the year or code you did either but am looking forward to giving them a shot.

Damn that’s a good deal!! I paid about $580 which I thought was pretty good. Didn’t get the year or code you did either but am looking forward to giving them a shot.
$580 is really good considering everyone else has been paying around €625. I had no idea about the box code and was stoked when I opened the box.

Been a while... damn kids! 😂 these arrived last month and finally got a box to celebrate my sons birthday each year. He was born Jun 18 but the Jun 19 was the best I could find. I wanted a large cigar being he has a summer birthday.

2E65C6DA-DF50-4336-A307-48CDE7A03951.jpeg7DBDFFAC-32D0-48D1-8AF7-10F29A4A1C3D.jpeg7BABB8FB-E8A0-4BA0-B989-4643427A39B1.jpeg1291EF31-CF91-4D00-B6F4-68E0CE70F020.jpeg9B5B0D80-F686-4716-B3FC-09E6EFDCBA71.jpeg

Cheers!
Paul

Been a while... damn kids! 😂 these arrived last month and finally got a box to celebrate my sons birthday each year. He was born Jun 18 but the Jun 19 was the best I could find. I wanted a large cigar being he has a summer birthday.

View attachment 33754View attachment 33755View attachment 33756View attachment 33757View attachment 33758

Cheers!
Paul
Nice, I also have a box of birthday cigars for my kids. I told my 6yr old about his box back in August and how each year I smoke on on his birthday in August. He then accused me of smoking his cigars and got all mad at me about it. Said I was stealing his cigars. He got very mad until I finished telling him how it works with the rest of the box being his after we smoke one together on his 18th birthday. I think he is still a bit upset, but luckily, his mind is onto other things now. It was pretty funny at the time, but I couldn't laugh then.

Nice, I also have a box of birthday cigars for my kids. I told my 6yr old about his box back in August and how each year I smoke on on his birthday in August. He then accused me of smoking his cigars and got all mad at me about it. Said I was stealing his cigars. He got very mad until I finished telling him how it works with the rest of the box being his after we smoke one together on his 18th birthday. I think he is still a bit upset, but luckily, his mind is onto other things now. It was pretty funny at the time, but I couldn't laugh then.
21st now, buddy!