• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

If your current humi is a small desktop box, you can use it as a dry box or to store your smoking paraphernalia in.
Yep it is. That’s a great idea! Thanks for that info.

Coolidors are a great budget option that works great with humidity beads and little maintenance. I went with them after I outgrew my cabinet humidor.👍🏻
I was reading about those today. Might be my next option to try. 👌🏻

Cooler are the way to go. I used them for years till I bought a cabinet.
I was reading about those today. Might be my next option to try. 👌🏻

I went from coolers to a large six foot cabinet. To the cabinet and several of these monstrosities. I think I have a problem.
I just recently saw them at Costco. The. Price for a 165qt cooler can’t be beat. Best part is they stand on their sides, you can open the little hatch to peek in. Oh! When they stand on their sides, there are little slots inside them that let you make your own shelves that slide right in and adjust. Makes coolidor Tetris less painful. 797A7BF7-2C55-436A-BFD7-9205457D56A6.jpegAFDB5EA3-5190-4A7A-90FA-3A8A82A3C6E4.jpeg98ED0D84-629D-461F-BD0E-A1174CC7474D.jpeg

Last edited:
I went from coolers to a large six foot cabinet. To the cabinet and several of those monstrosities. I think I have a problem.
I just recently sawy them at Costco. The. Price for a 165qt cooler can’t be beat. Best part is they stand on their sides, you can open the little hatch to peek in. Oh! When they stand on their sides, there are little slots inside them that let you make your own shelves that slide right in and adjust. Makes coolidor Tetris less painful. View attachment 34128View attachment 34129View attachment 34130
That should take me a minute to fill!

I went from coolers to a large six foot cabinet. To the cabinet and several of these monstrosities. I think I have a problem.
I just recently saw them at Costco. The. Price for a 165qt cooler can’t be beat. Best part is they stand on their sides, you can open the little hatch to peek in. Oh! When they stand on their sides, there are little slots inside them that let you make your own shelves that slide right in and adjust. Makes coolidor Tetris less painful. View attachment 34128View attachment 34129View attachment 34130

u do have a problem 🤣

I just recently saw them at Costco. The. Price for a 165qt cooler can’t be beat. Best part is they stand on their sides, you can open the little hatch to peek in. Oh! When they stand on their sides, there are little slots inside them that let you make your own shelves that slide right in and adjust. Makes coolidor Tetris less painful. View attachment 34128View attachment 34129View attachment 34130

How's the seal around the little door? I imagine that the main lid is water tight, but what about that little access panel?