• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

I had you pegged for the 50 thinner RG kind of guy Anthony. Nice pick up.
Yes I prefer the smaller ring guage as I've aged. Unfortunately they are disappearing and no choice but to smoke the larger ring sizes.

Speaking of Quai D’ Orsay.... I didn’t hesitate to jump on these gems. Box code was a no brainer!
For a newbie, what is so great about the box code? Are you referring to the date? Unless the suck it series is some limited release haha. Never heard of these, I’m assuming something special?

For a newbie, what is so great about the box code? Are you referring to the date? Unless the suck it series is some limited release haha. Never heard of these, I’m assuming something special?
The cigars themselves are a great cigar. But, like wine, some years are better than others with Cuban cigars. 2014 was one of the best in recent memory with the tobacco they were using to roll cigars. Then the code ULA was also a really good code from the Partagas factory that year.
Nice guide right here! I used to go all over researching what was good and what was just ok. This has it all by best years and factory codes.

The cigars themselves are a great cigar. But, like wine, some years are better than others with Cuban cigars. 2014 was one of the best in recent memory with the tobacco they were using to roll cigars. Then the code ULA was also a really good code from the Partagas factory that year.
Nice guide right here! I used to go all over researching what was good and what was just ok. This has it all by best years and factory codes.
Appreciate it!!! Will definitely do some research.

Appreciate it!!! Will definitely do some research.

D926BF46-A297-4B7A-85B4-A7C469FE65C7.jpeg

The Buena Vistas were because someone on here recommended them and they were very inexpensive so why not.

The Rocky Patels were due to my first time logging into cigarbid and not realizing there was a buy now button right next to the bid button. Oops hope their okay haha.

No coffins. Each one was wrapped in the tissue paper and then all wrapped in bubble wrap. I’ll give them a couple weeks to rest then find out if they were worth the cost. It is interesting that one looks older than the others.8EF03DB0-24CB-4E38-8925-00B0BC52CFAD.jpeg