• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

Never in a million years would I have picked this cigar based solely on the packaging, but I am going to have to try one with all you guys saying how good they are... I guess the old saying applies here "You can't judge a book by it's cover".
I've got a package coming your way next week. I'll include one.

No coffins. Each one was wrapped in the tissue paper and then all wrapped in bubble wrap. I’ll give them a couple weeks to rest then find out if they were worth the cost. It is interesting that one looks older than the others.View attachment 34248

Were they significantly more expensive than the Partagas Culebras? IIRC, they were about $90/box of 3 coffins.

Never in a million years would I have picked this cigar based solely on the packaging, but I am going to have to try one with all you guys saying how good they are... I guess the old saying applies here "You can't judge a book by it's cover".
I said the same thing

Seeing as how I thoroughly enjoyed the Black Works Studio NBK I got recently, I decided to buy the Black Label Trading Co. / Black Works Studio sampler pack from Fox Cigar. Bought it JUST in time before they went out of stock. Should be delivered by Monday! Looking forward to trying James Brown's other offerings. I posted a picture of the NBK that I smoked in a Facebook cigar group, and the actual James Brown from Black Label/Black Works liked and commented on it. Wicked cool!

Capture1.JPG

Seeing as how I thoroughly enjoyed the Black Works Studio NBK I got recently, I decided to buy the Black Label Trading Co. / Black Works Studio sampler pack from Fox Cigar. Bought it JUST in time before they went out of stock. Should be delivered by Monday! Looking forward to trying James Brown's other offerings. I posted a picture of the NBK that I smoked in a Facebook cigar group, and the actual James Brown from Black Label/Black Works liked and commented on it. Wicked cool!

View attachment 34308
I just picked this up from them yesterday actually. Their 15 minutes from me which is both good and bad.

View attachment 34308

Great cigars. That killer bee will fuck you up, buddy. Eat first and keep a soda on hand.