• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

You've got to be $1500 deep in Midwinter already... I mean its good but that good?
Yea, good enough that I never want to be without a bottle. I don't say that about many -$200 bottles. Plus, I'm a sucker for a great deal and this was exactly that.

I’m so envious of your liquor stores. Let me know if you ever have trouble finding something.
My friend actually was at Costco on Saturday and they had 4 bottles for $89. So he bought two and got me two. Guess everyone was too busy buying toilet paper and didn’t see them.

My friend actually was at Costco on Saturday and they had 4 bottles for $89. So he bought two and got me two. Guess everyone was too busy buying toilet paper and didn’t see them.
Your Costco sells booze? FML. When I was out in CO a year ago, @Undergreed and I went through a Costco to do some spirit shopping. My state is the worst when it comes to liquor control.

Your Costco sells booze? FML. When I was out in CO a year ago, @Undergreed and I went through a Costco to do some spirit shopping. My state is the worst when it comes to liquor control.
My Costco has one of the best booze selections you’ve ever seen. Their wine selection is insane. They also have Kirkland brand 15 and 25 year scotch. From my understanding was purchased from Macallan

I hear ya. Here in RI, you have to go to a package store to buy booze of any kind. Makes me miss the days when I lived in Vermont, and could buy beer and wine at the gas station, and at Price Chopper and Hannafords. They had a separate section after the checkout counters where you could buy hard liquor.