• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

I've never had the Curses from Archetype. Do you know what factory makes them? I know that Axis Mundi is from Drew Estate, Sage Advice is from Davidoff, and Crystals is from Oliva. No idea about Curses, though...
Unfortunately I dont, I've never had an Archetype before but I've heard very good things

Very nice. What is the one with the pumpkin on the band?
It is a Tatuaje. Tatuaje : pronounced ( Ta – twaa – hay). I just saw that today myself as I've pronounced it several different ways.

It is a Tatuaje. Tatuaje : pronounced ( Ta – twaa – hay). I just saw that today myself as I've pronounced it several different ways.
Lol nice, ive seen them before just never knew what kind they were. How are they?

Lol nice, ive seen them before just never knew what kind they were. How are they?
Tats are fantastic, one of my favorites. I’m saving money for October because that’s when they tend to release allot of their limited edition cigars. They have a ton of cigars with monster and Halloween themes.

However I’ve yet to have a bad Tatuaje. Their blacks are amazing.

This week, the Feds brought me...

Box of Camacho Triple Maduro Robustos, which came with a Corojo 4-pack and some swag (including a new cutter, which maybe will help me learn how to cut a damn cigar). Plus 20 Camacho American Barrel Aged Robustos. (I like Camachos.)

20210428_164542.jpg

Nice box, btw (hey, that's what I said!).

20210428_164605.jpg

Box of Oliva Melanio Maduro Robustos (I love these!).

20210428_165343.jpg

Plus a sampler of Olivas/Nubs/Cain, which was "FREE"!

20210428_165210.jpg

Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy-ren-and-stimpy-30567735-593-289 (2).jpg

This week, the Feds brought me...

Box of Camacho Triple Maduro Robustos, which came with a Corojo 4-pack and some swag (including a new cutter, which maybe will help me learn how to cut a damn cigar). Plus 20 Camacho American Barrel Aged Robustos. (I like Camachos.)

View attachment 41870

Nice box, btw (hey, that's what I said!).

View attachment 41871

Box of Oliva Melanio Maduro Robustos (I love these!).

View attachment 41872

Plus a sampler of Olivas/Nubs/Cain, which was "FREE"!

View attachment 41873

View attachment 41874
I just got a Oliva Melanio Maduro. How are they? And the camacho triple Maduro? Also where did you get these from