• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

It's like cigar bands are becoming like craft beer can art!!!

Anything they can do to stand out in a sea of brown. While, I think some labels look great, and the end of the day what matters is the smoke. You can dump all your money into marketing to lure someone in one time, but if it's a bad smoke there wont be a second time. I am looking forward to trying these cigars to see if they worth the marketing or not.

Anything they can do to stand out in a sea of brown. While, I think some labels look great, and the end of the day what matters is the smoke. You can dump all your money into marketing to lure someone in one time, but if it's a bad smoke there wont be a second time. I am looking forward to trying these cigars to see if they worth the marketing or not.
Same with beer. While I love some of the art on the labels, I don’t buy for the label. I wouldn’t care if they wrote on the can of a really great beer with a Sharpie.

Same with beer. While I love some of the art on the labels, I don’t buy for the label. I wouldn’t care if they wrote on the can of a really great beer with a Sharpie.

Same. At the end of the day the products has to stand on its own.

Tell that to all the Cigars International brands they sell like hotcakes...

Partagas Corona Senior Tubos. They just looked so pretty and I’ve been on a Tubos Kick! Ok! The great buying freeze of 2021 starts now! I know you don’t believe me, but you’ll see. View attachment 43685View attachment 43686View attachment 43687View attachment 43688
I've been in a great mood all day. I just spent about an hour outside smoking an Oliva Melanio and loved it. Then you post this. Damn. It. Anyway.

I'd have you over for a rack of ribs just to try one.

- Bob