• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Lol!! Heroin is pretty cheap comparatively. πŸ˜‚

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Apparently, someone in the Netherlands is REALLY worried I’m going to give birth to a premature baby.
View attachment 43320View attachment 43321View attachment 43322View attachment 43323
At least they didn't cover the box code with it. Experience shows they really like to put the warning labels directly over the codes over here, and those things are a bitch to peel off.

I was born into the baby cave! Titties and a great cigar was all I needed. Not much has changed...
Oh I think a lot has changed my brother! When I bring $500 worth of special beer for you and I to drink and you make me drive an hour and a half to get you "another" bottle of Screwball...............things have changed!

At least they didn't cover the box code with it. Experience shows they really like to put the warning labels directly over the codes over here, and those things are a bitch to peel off.
The damn smoking kills stickers are Fucking ridiculous, covering more than half if the box and you cant even peel it off with out taking off part of the box, like wtf I wanna be able to look at the box and logo. Making smaller, a stickers not putting anyone off smoking

A heat gun will loosen up a lot of stickers, might be worth a shot if you can find one to try.

Where do you guys check the box codes? Like is there a website to check?

Where do you guys check the box codes? Like is there a website to check?
The box codes just tell you the factory and date it was produced for personal knowledge. Bill's thread on best box codes/years is a fantastic resource for discerning which are going to be the great smokes. There's a website to check the serial number that is on the security seal for authenticity, but I don't know it off the top of my head. Google for Habanos S.A. serial number, and you should be able to find it. @CigSid?

*EDIT*

Last edited:
Would a hair dryer be a suitable substitute ? Lol

I don't know, my heat gun was originally made for shrinking the covering on model airplanes - I haven't had enough hair to need a hair dryer for quite a while. You could try a hair dryer, won't hurt anything.

The box codes just tell you the factory and date it was produced for personal knowledge. Bill's thread on best box codes/years is a fantastic resource for discerning which are going to be the great smokes. There's a website to check the serial number that is on the security seal for authenticity, but I don't know it off the top of my head. Google for Habanos S.A. serial number, and you should be able to find it. @CigSid?

*EDIT*

That’s it. Right on the Habanos website.

@Jared Nomack Stoped by moms cigars in Yonkers. Great selection but overpriced and not my vibe. On the plus side picked up a few goodies πŸ˜‰

View attachment 43365

Looks like it didn't slow you down, that's quite a haul! I've heard similar about that place, will have to check it out myself at some point. Please let me know next time you'll be up in Westchester, work has kept me from any kind of enjoyment lately but it's gotta let up sometime....