• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

I actually bought a cutter after watching this review. I got the Porsche Design one.

Hi welcome, glad you made an account just to tell us about a cutter that you love so much and I am sure have no affiliation with what so ever. I am surprised no link but the video probably says it all.

Hi welcome, glad you made an account just to tell us about a cutter that you love so much and I am sure have no affiliation with what so ever. I am surprised no link but the video probably says it all.

I just took it on a camping trip with a bunch of buddies - I'll post some of my own pics later. Here's the link where i bought mine...

I just took it on a camping trip with a bunch of buddies - I'll post some of my own pics later. Here's the link where i bought mine...

I'm sure you have no affiliation with the linked site!:rolleyes:

I'm sure you have no affiliation with the linked site!:rolleyes:

I dont care where you buy it jayro...
Do a quick google search for all I care - its just a great cutter and the last thing I purchased. Its actually cheaper on Porsche Design's website directly.

I think what we are saying is if you joined just to push a cutter the I am afraid you wasted your time. If you posted because you are interested in becoming a part of the community then I'd head over to the intro area, post an introduction and hang out. Tons of great information here to read.

Do a quick google search for all I care - its just a great cutter and the last thing I purchased. Its actually cheaper on Porsche Design's website directly.

Your missing the point of you here to spam you site/products. You can leave. If you here to contribute to the community then post a intro in the new members tread.

Your missing the point of you here to spam you site/products. You can leave. If you here to contribute to the community then post a intro in the new members tread.

Cool, didnt know the rules of the first post - I'm glad I joined a community where we self police 🙄.

I'll make sure to not post any links until I'm a member for 10 years. I'll go ahead and take down the post and make sure my first post is a newbie question or something....

Cool, didnt know the rules of the first post - I'm glad I joined a community where we self police 🙄.

I'll make sure to not post any links until I'm a member for 10 years. I'll go ahead and take down the post and make sure my first post is a newbie question or something....
Glad you understand. Thanks

I am sure you are an avid and well traveled cigar smoker based on the $200 cutter you buy. We are all extremely impressed, but with that being said you probably have lots of experience with people trying to peddle their wares to you. I am sure you can imagine with all your experience that people come around ALL the time pushing this or recommending that and then as fast as they arrived they are gone.

I am sure you are an avid and well traveled cigar smoker based on the $200 cutter you buy. We are all extremely impressed, but with that being said you probably have lots of experience with people trying to peddle their wares to you. I am sure you can imagine with all your experience that people come around ALL the time pushing this or recommending that and then as fast as they arrived they are gone.

Thank you for making a new member feel welcome. I'm glad that everyone was able to engage in this learning opportunity for me and I really look forward to engaging with this community more. It's nice that so many of you actually read the post rather than just moving on with your days. I guess once a buy a box of Opus X then i'll be as well traveled as you.

Thank you for making a new member feel welcome. I'm glad that everyone was able to engage in this learning opportunity for me and I really look forward to engaging with this community more. It's nice that so many of you actually read the post rather than just moving on with your days. I guess once a buy a box of Opus X then i'll be as well traveled as you.
Thank you for coming into our home and telling all of us how we should change it for you when people kindly pointed out community expectations.

So what you're saying is your a salesman for Porsche Design. Got ya!

tenor.gif