What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Awesome box but man these things are small.
View attachment 45870
If the month had gone differently for me (or, my daughter, to be more specific), I probably would have jumped on one of those, as well. Now that you have it, though, next time I personally recommend going for the 10/10 (100 total) case of Trinidad Shorts, which are about the same size and (in my opinion) are a wee bit better. Not knocking your purchase at all -- I'm kinda bummed I didn't get in on it. Just saying that if you like the option for such a small/short smoke, compare the two and see which you like better.

modo22

If the month had gone differently for me (or, my daughter, to be more specific), I probably would have jumped on one of those, as well. Now that you have it, though, next time I personally recommend going for the 10/10 (100 total) case of Trinidad Shorts, which are about the same size and (in my opinion) are a wee bit better. Not knocking your purchase at all -- I'm kinda bummed I didn't get in on it. Just saying that if you like the option for such a small/short smoke, compare the two and see which you like better.
Great point and suggestion...I don't think I have had the Trini shorts; in fact I was just talking about that with Chester. We will see how they do...I am not a fan (that I know of) of that size of cigar, but could not pass up the deal and the humidor is pretty cool. I prefer more of a PC that will give me 30-45 mins, not 15-20 mins.

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
To each their own I know on this so I'll give my conflicting opinion
I have both at home right now
Cohiba shorts - Win on flavor and I feel like they burn a little slower and more even.

Trinidad shorts - A little more harsh on flavor and they burn like they are much dryer (kept beside eachother in the same Cohiba humidor in my humidor for easy storage. I will say I like the 10ct boxes that my Trinidads came in. I am not sure how the Cobiba's come when not purchased in the humidor.

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Great point and suggestion...I don't think I have had the Trini shorts; in fact I was just talking about that with Chester. We will see how they do...I am not a fan (that I know of) of that size of cigar, but could not pass up the deal and the humidor is pretty cool. I prefer more of a PC that will give me 30-45 mins, not 15-20 mins.
What was this deal you guys speak of, and why wasn't I informed! Those are Montana winter sized smokes.

Mizicke5273

I'll say this about that Opus 22 set: I'm not a fan of Opus, smoked through probably a box of singles of different sizes and they just don't fit my tastes. However that box set has always been gorgeous looking and the new one is on a whole other level! If I had enough extra cash that I wasn't spending other cigars or WOAMs or Between the Lines, I'd spend it on the Opus 22 set. Just to have it to look at!

stogie fan