• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Not my fault you’re old AF.
You being the czar that you are, you should be able to tell me how to speed up the cigar aging process. Maybe a hyperbaric chamber or something!

You being the czar that you are, you should be able to tell me how to speed up the cigar aging process. Maybe a hyperbaric chamber or something!
There has been a lot of conversations about this with scientists and biochemists, and the hypothesis is this: a heated vacuum may artificially speed up the aging process of cigars... I would love to experiment on this in the future.

There has been a lot of conversations about this with scientists and biochemists, and the hypothesis is this: a heated vacuum may artificially speed up the aging process of cigars... I would love to experiment on this in the future.
Me too! We can try some of my cigars in case something goes horribly wrong. :cool:

I wonder what would happen in a vacuum? For example, if you put a marshmallow in a vacuum it will swell to twice it's size since the 14 PSI atmospheric pressure is removed.

Me too! We can try some of my cigars in case something goes horribly wrong. :cool:

I wonder what would happen in a vacuum? For example, if you put a marshmallow in a vacuum it will swell to twice it's size since the 14 PSI atmospheric pressure is removed.
That would be the logical outcome.

That kind of vacuum ……. I was about to send Bill my Dyson to sacrifice in the name of science

hope you enjoy them...all feedback greatly appreciated :)
I am planning on letting these rest awhile ( do I need to ) I can tell you this I had one of your series D that was gifted to me & had been in my humi for a few years. It was a very good cigar. Medium to full bodied along with
pepper, coffee & earth flavors.
OK, Eddie, you talked me in to it. I will break one out this week-end when I can enjoy it.
Look forward to meeting you at Quad State Herf.

I used to deal with them quite a bit and would stop in when I used to visit Roanoke, when my wife’s parents still lived there. David Meyer was always super nice to deal with.
They're fine folks in there...always enjoy hanging out talking to them!

I don’t know if you remember, but this was my first 100 point review here:

I believe that drove the price up beyond reasonable 😂