• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

I’d recommend bran muffins and strong coffee.
Nah, he needs what a Marine recruiter in Tulsa used to do. He'd put a stick of butter in the coffee pot, then brew the coffee. Couple cups of that, he said, kept him cleaned out. A buddy of mine, that recruited with him, drank some of it unknowingly, and had the chits for two days. He never trusted another cup of coffee that Marine offered him. :cool:

Just an offering, if you're needing it.

Floyd T

Nah, he needs what a Marine recruiter in Tulsa used to do. He'd put a stick of butter in the coffee pot, then brew the coffee. Couple cups of that, he said, kept him cleaned out. A buddy of mine, that recruited with him, drank some of it unknowingly, and had the chits for two days. He never trusted another cup of coffee that Marine offered him. :cool:

Floyd T
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

our go to, during my nurse days, was a half cup of prune juice mixed with milk of magnesia and a half cup of coffee. If you didn’t throw it up, it did gods work

Floyd T
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

our go to, during my nurse days, was a half cup of prune juice mixed with milk of magnesia and a half cup of coffee. If you didn’t throw it up, it did gods work
+Gavin
+Armer

tried all the suggestions, got mixed results......

3amigos.jpg

Floyd T
Dear god that's foul