• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

So I won?
No, I will post the box that I specifically ordered in the contest thread. Was basically just saying it was a pretty impressive guess though. The March box came today. The May box came about two weeks ago (Neither were the contest box).

That PSP looks like a snake that swallowed a big meal. Super swollen near the band!

i have them at 67-68%, they really shouldn't be swollen. could just be a lumpy specimen? has a few big veins. guess i'll toss this one in the dry box and see. 👍

I’m curious, why did “he” sell that partial box? Wouldn’t “he” smoke the whole box if “he” thought they were good? For give my uninformed or ignorant question.
It’s actually a good question and there is some risk involved with these type of things. I’d be very suspicious if it was someone I hadn’t dealt with before and the cigars were from late 1999, or 2000. People do try to offload cigars that are poor quality. Although I have never asked why this private collector is selling so many of his cigars, I have never received anything but properly aged and cared for cigars from him out of over a dozen purchases. There’s a little blind faith involved too.

I’m curious, why did “he” sell that partial box? Wouldn’t “he” smoke the whole box if “he” thought they were good? For give my uninformed or ignorant question.
Oh! Also, HE’D sell them for the money as his motivation! The vintage Cuban cigar market (compared to NC) is through the roof right now. Especially, during the COVID pandemic for some reason.

Oh! Also, HE’D sell them for the money as his motivation! The vintage Cuban cigar market (compared to NC) is through the roof right now. Especially, during the COVID pandemic for some reason.
See, things I don’t know. Thanks.