• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Mother Of PEARL! Congratulations, my dude. Let me know how those Upmanns smoke. If they are fantastic, I might look into a box of 20s or 21s.

(I need to see if the ribbon on mine say "Maguum", or if it is just a misprint on yours)

Mother Of PEARL! Congratulations, my dude. Let me know how those Upmanns smoke. If they are fantastic, I might look into a box of 20s or 21s.

(I need to see if the ribbon on mine say "Maguum", or if it is just a misprint on yours)
Haha I didn’t even catch the misprint. At least the cigars and the box were correctly spelled. Hopefully just a case of Cuban quality control.

I ask because your holy grail box was 1995 as well. I got married and had my only daughter in 1995...
Gotcha! The box and cigars was my holy grail and not so much the year (Although that’s a bonus). I have had a few PSDC No. 1 gifted to me and loved them all. Finding a box seemed impossible. Which made me want one more.

I haven’t bought anything in a while but I did just receive my first order from Fox Cigars. Some Aganorsa Rare leaf, a Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch Orpheus and a bonus cigar: fratello

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 4