• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Cool, didnt know the rules of the first post - I'm glad I joined a community where we self police 🙄.
Would it make you feel better if we had a staff member to tell you you're making an ass of yourself? Perhaps read the rules before posting 🤷‍♂️ No one here knows you, so when you come in posting specific products and vendors, no one is gonna buy in to your posts…

tenor.gif

Hi! 👋🏼

Would it make you feel better if we had a staff member to tell you you're making an ass of yourself? Perhaps read the rules before posting 🤷‍♂️ No one here knows you, so when you come in posting specific products and vendors, no one is gonna buy in to your posts…

My original post didn't even have a vendor. I thought the next guy was asking for a link. I already deleted my post. If you clap back, so can I. Look at the GIF jayro75 just sent - once you all move on, so will I.

What do you think of them? I’ve never had the previous blend but this new blend has my interest.

I couple years ago I got a sampler pack from an online retailer that had the entire Black Pearl line in robusto and the Morado was really good. The rojo is my favorite one actually. I thought for a goofy 7-iron tourney and not everyone are big cigar smokers that the morado would be an approachable choice.

So the internet description says "Notes of oak, caramel, and espresso are backed by rich tobacco goodness." I havent smoked any out of this box yet - but from what I recall on the robusto - I didn't get any espresso, but definitely the oak, earthiness mixed with a dry coco or possibly caramel and like the faintest of black pepper on the finish. Something about Cameroon with Nicaraguan fillers is a really good mix.

Not sure what was funny about that…
Just move on with our lives. Squash this BS and lets talk about cigars. Like please just move on from my earlier post. Im just tryin to be a contributing member to this forum.

Last edited: