• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

I haven't been a fan of the vast majority of the non - Cuban ones. There were some LGC that I enjoyed, can't remember what they were though. Otherwise meh.

Think of them like "new Coke".

I think of them like "not worth my money".

Exactly! And that's what people thought of New Coke. I think that little stunt is still considered the biggest and costliest marketing snafu in this country's history.

Anyone remember the early 90s Pepsi can that was black and neon? And that if a can was stacked atop another one, they would spell out "sex" in bright neon letters? Stores nationwide had Pepsi displays up with sex being spelled out over and over.

They claimed it was 100% a coincidence. There was a small, but vocal, group of ultra-religious people calling for boycotts of Pepsi and the firing of the CEO.

Anyone else remember that? 🤔

Exactly! And that's what people thought of New Coke. I think that little stunt is still considered the biggest and costliest marketing snafu in this country's history.

Anyone remember the early 90s Pepsi can that was black and neon? And that if a can was stacked atop another one, they would spell out "sex" in bright neon letters? Stores nationwide had Pepsi displays up with sex being spelled out over and over.

They claimed it was 100% a coincidence. There was a small, but vocal, group of ultra-religious people calling for boycotts of Pepsi and the firing of the CEO.

Anyone else remember that? 🤔
No and I was in all the supermarkets in my area. I'm a retired breadman. Never heard of that or saw it. Not saying it wasn't... just never saw it.

No and I was in all the supermarkets in my area. I'm a retired breadman. Never heard of that or saw it. Not saying it wasn't... just never saw it.
Link to story <<<——Link

Interesting read but definitely doesn’t spell “sex”! Cool cans though. Never was a Pepsi fan, so I missed these. “Well, I wouldn’t say I’m missing it, Bob!”

Floyd T

I had to find out. It even has its own Snopes page!

pepsisex.jpg

Link to story <<<——Link

Interesting read but definitely doesn’t spell “sex”! Cool cans though. Never was a Pepsi fan, so I missed these. “Well, I wouldn’t say I’m missing it, Bob!”

Floyd T

Quickdraw Floyd McGraw beat me to the punch! 👊🥊<insert punch cigar here>