• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Looks like a laser pointer, Ben wa balls (but only one and why they are pink?), fancy “lube” that comes in a box, a epi pen, poo-pourri, and a contraption you mount to your car visor to hold sunglasses.

Did I win yet?
You forgot the orange Zipfizz container filled with 4F gun powder he used in flintlock season.:) It laying just to the right of the grey plastic gerbil.

I will second that! I smoked one earlier this month from the box I bought shortly after you posted your purchase around the same time last year and they are not at all like how they first smoked.
Anyone up to starting a Phils NC best box codes thread?

Black arrow: Pussy Toy (Not the kind we want)
Blue Arrow: Sugar In The Raw
Blue Arrow: Pussy Toy Laser Pointer (In case you can’t find the clit)

You forgot the red arrow. I thought that was one of those things you inserted into your special someone’s “hole” and you get to control the vibration for the night.

Last edited:
You forgot the red arrow. I thought that was one of those things you inserted into your special someone’s “hole” and you get to control the vibration for the night.
Boy ..... do I want to say something about his grandma's lamp! .................................