• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

I liked the Nightwatch Orpheus from GotF, so after CgarDan posted the pic of the Nightwatch Campeon, I snagged a box of those. Auction just ended last night, probably a week out.

I was contemplating going for some regular GotF smokes, the Cerebus - which ones you liking there?

I liked the Nightwatch Orpheus from GotF, so after CgarDan posted the pic of the Nightwatch Campeon, I snagged a box of those. Auction just ended last night, probably a week out.

I was contemplating going for some regular GotF smokes, the Cerebus - which ones you liking there?
Guardian of the Farm Apollo Selección de Warped from a 2017 box that was in the corner of a local b&m

I know this type of photo might have been posted endlessly before over the years. But with a lot of goodwill of my local brick and mortar and a canceled reservation. Managed to pick this siglo II bundle just before the habanos price surge.

Have to say, great timing to get my first full box.

Also for those wondering a breakdown of this price increase has just been posted on:

Will be smoking with a smile.

Attachments

• 20220607_173043.jpg
    20220607_173043.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 7