• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Thanks. Who is Chico Rivas?
Previous (and perhaps still current) MB at Quesada. Enigmatic blender and producer of Dominican tobacco. He seems to really enjoy specialty projects.

“Francisco ‘Chico’ Rivas has over 30 years of experience in the tobacco industry. Not only working with some of the top cigar brands in Dominican Republic, but he’s also a 4th generation tobacco producer. With an expertise in plantation, processing and blending of all tobacco varieties in America.”

Last edited:
$100 for a 2009 OG 702 box of Davidoff is basically FREE.

To answer your unasked, but obvious questions:

1) Yes I’ll buy some off you
2) Proxy me in next time you stumble across a Davidoff Deal!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Outstanding pickup my friend. I have not enjoyed anything 702 older than a couple years. I can only guess what they’ll be like! Without a doubt they’re going to be unique and delicious!
Sorry brother! Just trolling an obvious Davidoff whore. I did buy these around 2017/2018, but paid $275.00. Great little shop in RI called Regency Cigar. I'll vouch for them along with a few of our ChowderHead members will, I'm sure. Great place, and I remember them beating the price I paid for some Tatuaje when I sent them a link to a place that had them cheaper. No questions asked!

Sorry brother! Just trolling an obvious Davidoff whore. I did buy these around 2017/2018, but paid $275.00. Great little shop in RI called Regency Cigar. I'll vouch for them along with a few of our ChowderHead members will, I'm sure. Great place, and I remember them beating the price I paid for some Tatuaje when I sent them a link to a place that had them cheaper. No questions asked!

Proper troll! Well done sir.

RCE is great, I’ve made a few purchases from them and it’s a spot I would dearly love to visit. RI is a state neither my wife or I have visited, so perhaps I’ll be able to swing that.