• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

These are from a few weeks ago, so not my “most recent purchase,” but I’ll include them anyway. This is one of the more interesting NC smokes I’ve found lately. View attachment 64986View attachment 64987View attachment 64988

As many of you already know, I’m sure, these were created as a partnership between Carillo and Oliva, using Oliva tobacco leaf, to my understanding. I have to admit it ::::: please don’t throw things at me :::::: but I’m not a big fan of either Carillo or Oliva lines. My buddies got hold of some of these Allegiance, and wouldn’t leave me alone until I tried them. Glad I did. Like I said, one of the better new NC smokes I’ve had lately. Apparently, going forward, Carillo will partner with other factories besides Oliva for future iterations of the blend. So the next year’s production may not quite be the same. Figured I’d get these while I could, just so I didn’t regret it later.

The La Historia are fantastic after a couple years at 65%. My fave EPC by far.

Managed to track down the last 2 stick of the Haut 10 illusione box I was very impressed by:
(The box was dated 2018 and it's shows, got 3 stick left. Better make em last.)

incollage_20230203_211506818-jpg.65194

Attachments

• InCollage_20230203_211506818.jpg
    InCollage_20230203_211506818.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 122
Dude, you are the biggest purveyor of NCs in the world of Cubans. I tip the hat.
Nah the honors are all yours.
Love the review series that you do.