• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Ok, I’m done shopping (I think).IMG_0474.jpegIMG_0476.jpeg

Like I could afford those!!! 🤣 I asked if I could have an empty box to put my purchase in, and she asked me what I wanted. Behike was the 1st thing I blurted out!

IMG_0477.jpegIMG_0481.jpegIMG_4553.jpeg

And the lovely Carole! She was very patient, answered all of my questions, and thanked me several times for doing business with her. That goes a long ways with me.
IMG_4549.jpeg

Didn't realize how large the new BGM were compared to the discontinued version until these showed up. Had no idea!
img_8944-jpeg.73048

IMG_8947.jpegIMG_8948.jpegIMG_8946.jpegIMG_8949.jpegIMG_8950.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8944.jpeg
    IMG_8944.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
60 rg is boo!

You think that's bad.. I got a buddy I call Verizon Man cause he only smokes sticks the size of telephone poles. Gordos are appetizers for him.

To each their own. Love what you smoke and smoke.... well... you know.

Treated myself a bit (first pension check included two months backpay!) but I'm a little annoyed that the box of San Cristobal Fabulosos on the order (from the Page) didn't come in a BOX! 🤬
IMG_2267.jpg

Tenners galore---My Father The Judge Toros Finos, Flor de Antilles torpedoes, Ashton Symmetry belicosos, Illusione MK Ultra corona gordas, all longtime favorites---and a box of Skinny Monsters from Tatuaje.

~Boar