• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

I found another one of my EML ABR 14 boxes of PLPC’s (arguably the best code and month ever for these, @jfields what do you think?) I believe I purchased 10 of these boxes total, smoked (and gave away) 6 boxes, have 2 in hand and have 2 more in remote humidors somewhere out yonder…

AF4B51C9-3AAB-411E-8958-CDAA00C7C7C2.jpeg
B5814D0F-2139-4AF8-9ED5-9EAFBC54E2E0.jpeg
Twins 😊
130191E7-F368-43E7-9855-90BC81D0157B.jpeg

Last edited:
I found another one of my EML ABR 14 boxes of PLPC’s (arguably the best code and month ever for these, @jfields what do you think?) I believe I purchased 10 of these boxes total, smoked (and gave away) 6 boxes, have 2 in hand and have 2 more in remote humidors somewhere out yonder…

I'll be right over, to help you find those out yonder.......

Local B&M was going out of business. Sad day, but got a bunch of great sticks at steep discounts. View attachment 70124

Nice pick up, a lot of BM's are mismanaged. Bad inventory management & end up sitting on too much stuff that they can't sell. And prices being high in certain areas is due to the taxes on tobacco products, so the BM isn't seeing that $$$. I've never looked into NC tax rates & in some cases you have BM's buying from other avenues because they can't get accounts with manufactures/brokers which addes cost on their end that they pass on to the customer.

I'll make up the spare room!

I almost was heading to Madison, to do safety training/etc for TDS Telecom, but I switched jobs. I already had planned on reaching out, but not for a B&B, just a few cigars/drinks :)