• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Picked this up today Jack Schwartz Chicago. God of Fire Carlito. Right by my office and will be my go to place from now on.

View attachment 70419
Jack Schwartz is awesome!

I also try and stop into Iwan Ries every time I’m in Chicago. Just is a cool place to hang out if you have the time to do so.

Where do you enjoy a smoke in Chicago? Admittedly I haven’t been to many places there where it’s legal to smoke, and I’ve enjoyed a small stick or two while walking along the river, but that can be tricky.

I'm a sucker for a deal, and I needed cigars for this new humidor that's been seasoning for the past month.

Queue the Cigar Page 40 Olivia sampler pack. Just $2.58/ea, delivered.

Eight packs of five, and half of them came with individual Bovida packs

I was just gonna toss these individual packs of cigars into the humidor (minus those little Boveda packs) unless I get some other advice.

PXL_20230727_175346322.jpg

A friend and I were talking about the huge number of cigar brands, and I jokingly said that it's a wonder that they haven't started naming them after firearm manufacturers.

So (just today) THESE arrive in my mailbox. Four six-cigar "fresh packs". Some green and some gold Remington cigars.

I found his name on the invoice - with MY "ship to" address. He's probably having a good laugh, but that's Ok because I'ma smoke every one !

1000004256.jpg