• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

Gene Krupa.

My father was a Jazz Drummer. Gene was his friend, and idol. For me, Krupa is just a totally differant class of drummer. There were fanicier, or faster, but to me, you can just listen to him playing drums alone, and it is not a solo, it's music.

Getting ready to hit Nikki Beach for the late afternoon, sunset and...whatever else.

Currently:

"Let's Make Love And Listen To Death From Above" - CSS

Linky

And, just finished listening to:

With 18 phone calls to Brazil....

CSS are from Sao Paulo...Kurtis Blow rappin' about Brazil....hmm....connection?.... :whistling:

I've been on an Ella Fitzgerald and Etta James kick, as of late, for whatever reason.

Gene Krupa.

My father was a Jazz Drummer. Gene was his friend, and idol. For me, Krupa is just a totally differant class of drummer. There were fanicier, or faster, but to me, you can just listen to him playing drums alone, and it is not a solo, it's music.

Amen brother. One of my favorite drummers, ever. In a class all by himself. :thumbs:

Punisher War Zone soundtrack.

The Fireman--Electric Arguments.

G&R--Chinese Democracy.

AC/DC--Black Ice.

The Beatles Live at the BBC.

The Grateful Dead- Dick's Picks Vol.20
Allman Bros.- Live in Atlanta '70
Buena Vista Social Club- Live at Carnegie Hall

G&R--Chinese Democracy.

As a fellow Guns fan, I gotta know, is it worth shelling out $15 for? I heard the title track on the radio about 10 times and I still don't like it. Any good ones on the rest of the album?

G&R--Chinese Democracy.

As a fellow Guns fan, I gotta know, is it worth shelling out $15 for? I heard the title track on the radio about 10 times and I still don't like it. Any good ones on the rest of the album?

I'd have to say that I am really enjoying Chinese Democracy. It has an 'epic' feel to it and I find myself playing it a lot. It is arguable whether this is a GNFR album (only Axl and Dizzy), and if you are expecting another 'Appetite for Destruction' type record you may be dissappointed. That being said I consider it to be decent music and don't regret buying it. Just my .02c

Pete

G&R--Chinese Democracy.

I'd have to say that I am really enjoying Chinese Democracy. It has an 'epic' feel to it and I find myself playing it a lot. It is arguable whether this is a GNFR album (only Axl and Dizzy), and if you are expecting another 'Appetite for Destruction' type record you may be dissappointed. That being said I consider it to be decent music and don't regret buying it. Just my .02c

Pete

X2. Exactly what I was thinking. It ain't Appetite, but I'm digging it. Best Buy (and other places I'm sure) has it on vinyl!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Monday through Friday I listen to 101.5 WPDH which is a great classic rock station from Poughkeepsie, NY . They have a super morning show from 0530 to 1000 that will keep you laughing all day. Here is a link to their website that you can listen to online 24 hours a day:

http://www.wpdh.com/

Enjoy and rock on........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Jammin out to Metallica Death Magnetic.

Might be the best Metallica has done. :thumbs: Truly a classic.

Listening to a roto-vap suck chloroform and Reel Big Fish's "Fame, Fortune and Fornication"

My last 5 on my Ipod while I do some research for work were:

The National
Kanye West
Bocelli
The Pogues
Social Distortion

Yes my tastes are all over the place.