• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your fitness habits?

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Anybody here do a sport? Lift weights? Run?

I skateboard and also lift weights, but I broke my elbow in January and it's still agrravated. No lifting weights for me until I get arhtroscopic surgery and recover from that.

Building & rebuilding stone walls!!

One woman told me I had "Popeye" forearms!!!

No need to life weights, rocks are a helluva lot heavier!!

I lift a few ounces with every puff! :D Skiing, golf and a little jogging are my primary activities.

Take care, Bacchus

I have a desk job, so I found that I needed to let the air out of my innertube. I was a distance runner (on track scholarship) in college, but then after a permanent injury, I quit for good (or so I thought). After a few years, and 50# more, I decided to start working out again. I just moved in Feb, and my new house is exactly one mile from the Rec Center. I run there, lift weights, and run home every weekday morning. I've lost most of the innertube, but my weight hasn't gone down. I guess that is due to the air leaving the innertube, and inflating my chest...

Exercise 4-5 days a week (mainly for health) on traedmill/stairmaster/stationary bike. Lift weights 2-3 times a week (lotsa reps and light weight). Love to snow ski, golf and plat tennis but too busy to do very often (damn I hate work!).

:angry:

Lessee...

.....hmmmm

Well.....

....ok

"MY" physical fitness shouldn't be publically posted :p

Yep, that's it. :sign:

Sam

Lots of calestenics (sp?) involving Mrs., 12 oz curls at every chance and constant work on the house as the whole town shifts weekly..seems there's a new crack in the ceiling or at a window sill every week.

I used to bike ride now I just study Martial arts That'll get the blood pumping.

I eat as many cheeseburgers that I can in one sitting. Drink lots of beer too. :)

Matt R said:
I eat as many cheeseburgers that I can in one sitting. Drink lots of beer too. :)
I'm with yu on that one Matt.

I do run an after school taxi service for my two daoghters every day after school but I dont seem to get anywhere with the weight loss. Besides, My spare tire is the only thing I own that is paid for. So the hell with it all, I eat, smoke and run my a$$ of for the kids. Thats more than enough for me!!!

I eat a lot, drink alot, travel alot and get styx&stoned to drive my kids around....They are usually heading the same direction!

Thanks Bro!

:D :D

I'm one of those folks who looks at the CC bill every month and wonders "Why the hell are we still paying for this gym membership?" :sign:

Used to go religiously, then had surgery (about 2 years ago) and got out of the habit. Used to bike ride a lot as well, but we've moved to a town where the traffic is far from bike-friendly, so that's gone by the boards as well.

Still, at 59, 6'4", 215, and a 36 in. waist, I don't worry too much about weight loss/fitness. What, I wanna look good for the mortician? :sign:

My exercise regime consists of sucking in my gut everytime I walk by a sweet honey..... I gotta be careful though not to pull a muscle exhaling! :D

No really, I try to moderate my bad habits ( dark beers, rich foods) , avoid fast food havens and keep active hiking and biking. Its not the outside that concerns me, its the insides I should probably be worrying about.....

Im a firm beliver that ebnough folks are working out and the economy is bad enough. :0 Ill just keep getting bigger , H*** someone has to protect the jobs of the textile workers :sign:

I work a second job as a custodian in a high school. Legs are like iron from the walking. Waist, well.....Hey I lost 8 pounds on Adkins since last Tuesday though!

I miss my Breaded tenderloin :love:

How much does a glass of high priced scotch weigh?

I get about 10 curls, 2 or three times a week. Not to mention the curling of a fine ISOM to compliment the scotch!

:D

I'm naturally built like a "Greek God"...so I have other habits. ;)

I play slo-pitch softball on the weekends and work out at my gym during the week (does sex count as a work out?? ;) ) :p