• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

emoshun said:
Thanks for making this easy Mike, I had about 4 of these from my case!

Glad I could make it easy for you!  Now drink some more.  :D

Widmer Brrrrr!
Bear Republic Racer X
t8qcyp.jpg

jfields said:
Had a few Sucks tonight...... Yum!

Whoa, is that from last year's batch??  I have been anxiously awaiting the release but haven't seen them yet.

mu mike said:
Had a few Sucks tonight...... Yum!

Whoa, is that from last year's batch??  I have been anxiously awaiting the release but haven't seen them yet.
Last years Mike. I bought a lot and it holds up really nice in the fridge.

Cigar City Brewing & New Belgium Brewing Lips of Faith Ale brewed with chiles.
Hasn't gotten much love on BA, but I really liked it despite being a bit watery.

Looks like you had four of them.  I'm quite envious.

The Bruery Autumn Maple '12
29c1ffr.jpg

Backed it up with an Anderson Valley Fall Hornin' pumpkin ale.

The Black Cloud said:
Looks like you had four of them.  I'm quite envious.

The Bruery Autumn Maple '12
29c1ffr.jpg

Backed it up with an Anderson Valley Fall Hornin' pumpkin ale.
Brewed with yams, molasses, spices and maple syrup. Sounds like my wife's sweet potato casserole. Love that casserole.

Best beer I've had in a long time:

gallery_1425_1582_303.jpg

It's the new Bourbon County Barleywine.  Incredible.  If anyone has access to them, I highly suggest picking up as much as you can.  And then pick some up for me, too.  :thumbs:

gallery_1425_1582_111296.jpg

For some reason I've never picked this up before now, but glad I did.  It was tasty.

It didn't exactly save Christmas, but it was interesting.  I'm not sure I'd buy it again, though.  It had a slight tartness and seemed overcarbonated.

gallery_1425_1582_43770.jpg

I really wanted to like this, but the coffee flavor was too overpowering.  And since I'm not a coffee fan (unless it's offset by bourbon barrel aging, like Bourbon County Coffee Stout), then that's a no-go for me.

gallery_1425_1582_87695.jpg

Today was my lucky day. Had a Yuengling earlier and now I'm at the Lancaster Brewing Company having a double chocolate milk stout! Yum

Samuel Smith Winter Welcome - Excellent!
Samuel Smith Organic Chocolate Stout - Excellent! - Smells like cocoa pebbles, and tastes like it too!

Haven't yet had an SS that I didn't like. Check them out.

Rod said:

Samuel Smith Organic Chocolate Stout - Excellent! - Smells like cocoa pebbles, and tastes like it too!

Tried this yesterday for the first time and found it to be very tasty. Almost a dessert like beer without being overly sweet. Wouldn't make a bad stout to drink in the summer. Thanks for the recommendation.

Rod said:

I like the Sam Smith also and they are readily available here in Iowa. I love all of the chocolate and double chocolate stouts, but I can't imagine how many calories are in one.

Trader Joes Vintage Ale 2011. These a great with a few years on them.