• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

Had some 2012 Boulevard Harvest Dance Wheat Wine. Held up very well, really good with tonights feast of seven fishes!

Had some 2012 Boulevard Harvest Dance Wheat Wine. Held up very well, really good with tonights feast of seven fishes!
Never knew you were Italian?

They’re going down good today! Escutcheon Brewing Slip Angle IPA

1F65B11C-4A99-4FFE-95D9-74A9B31922B5.jpeg

This is a bit of tradition for me going back at least 5 years. Coincidentally, this one is a 2012 release, so 5 years old as well.
14ukx6u.jpg

Cable car is one of their limited run brews only sold through limited distribution. Only bottles I’ve seen were at Toronado for $80. I’d love a taste of that or Duck Duck Gose but Lost Abbey prices are just too rich for my blood.

Cable car is one of their limited run brews only sold through limited distribution. Only bottles I’ve seen were at Toronado for $80. I’d love a taste of that or Duck Duck Gose but Lost Abbey prices are just too rich for my blood.
I didn’t realize it was that limited. I saw that availability was rotating, but no idea that pricey and limited availability.

My last Prarie Bomb! Only the second I’ve ever had. I gave the other two to my Total Wine manager as a bribe (Shameless plug for more Brandon).

I can’t believe what three years of sitting in the fridge has done for this. It was excellent fresh, but it’s quite the experience aged properly.
186F5421-9256-424D-B913-7C56D77971BD.jpeg

I didn’t realize it was that limited. I saw that availability was rotating, but no idea that pricey and limited availability.

My last Prarie Bomb! Only the second I’ve ever had. I gave the other two to my Total Wine manager as a bribe (Shameless plug for more Brandon).

I can’t believe what three years of sitting in the fridge has done for this. It was excellent fresh, but it’s quite the experience aged properly.
View attachment 19201

What? Only you're second one EVER? Guess I'll have to do something about, on my return fire!

Had a CBS last night, while playing cards with the family. It was an excellent beer, but I think the hype out weighed the beer on this one. I'm going to let the other one age for a while and see what it does. Thanks @jfields for this one:

20171226_180921.jpg

A couple Zombie Dust.......

Went home for the holidays....I had a feeling 3f's was going to have Zombie Dust for sale that Friday the 22nd....But decided I didn't want to drive 2 hours, get there, and they didn't have it. WEEELLL I should have! They had it available and I would have brought home (2) cases!!!

Had some Main Beer Co. Dinner. This latest batch might be my favorite (d)IPA to date. Man was that one good brew. I have a couple bottles of Lunch left hopefully those are as stellar.

Drinking a Deep Ellum Brewing Co. Easy Peasy IPA (Local company)

This is a great summer beer. Loads of citrus, easy to drink. 5.2%

Attachments

• 15144986133621461655200.jpg
    15144986133621461655200.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1