• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

Hoppin Frog Goose Juice Hopped Up Rye IPA.... My good friend Cigarstone gifted me this recently. Taste like he cellared it for some time. The hops have mellowed quite a bit and have taken on a caramelized characteristic. Still very good!
8027CE6C-7B71-41CC-A592-C89585B83EEC.jpeg

8F248ED9-2B36-4B23-83E8-F37AB88D0732.jpeg 30EE0C82-BFAE-4A8B-AEBB-EB95F0AE398D.jpeg

The 2013 Buffalo Trace Eclipse was awesome...especially on an empty stomach. Then we opened up the Monsters Park...and I was so buzzed, it wasn’t until after we finished drinking it that I realized it had been infected and turned sour. Oh well.

Ovila Dubbel from 2009. It wasn’t bad, but definitely past its prime in my opinion. Wasn’t much flavor to speak of. It ended in a drain pour and I went with a Founders Dank Wood...

9E8B6967-4FBE-4DF8-A472-DBBE152A017B.jpeg 621867EA-7596-4D3D-A6D4-73FF41D28BD2.jpeg

Ovila Dubbel from 2009. It wasn’t bad, but definitely past its prime in my opinion. Wasn’t much flavor to speak of. It ended in a drain pour and I went with a Founders Dank Wood...

View attachment 22365 View attachment 22366
I remember them kind of sucking fresh so might not be the age.When are you going to send me that box so you can tell me how all the quads I was patiently waiting on are holding up?! Haha

I liked it so much I had two yesterday with lunch.
Mountain-Ale.jpg

Doc

Adroit Theory (A newish Virginia Brewery) Barrel Aged Black IPA.... Nice malty beer with a smoky profile. This beer profile and IPA doesn’t seem to fit in the same sentence. Interesting interpretation of the style.

CB91CF61-DCC8-4A6D-B592-9530A230A95D.jpeg

Geez, I feel like the only drinker around here, even though it's mainly on the weekends. I had this sent to me, first time having it. The barrel and coffee, definitely open up, once it warms:

20180902_163354.jpg

Geez, I feel like the only drinker around here, even though it's mainly on the weekends. I had this sent to me, first time having it. The barrel and coffee, definitely open up, once it warms:

View attachment 22451
You couldn't drink your way out of a wet paper bag. Spend some time in the Navy, then come back and talk to me. I'm an old man and I can still drink you under the table.:cool: Kids these days. Sheesh.:D

Doc

You couldn't drink your way out of a wet paper bag. Spend some time in the Navy, then come back and talk to me. I'm an old man and I can still drink you under the table.:cool: Kids these days. Sheesh.:D

Doc

I'm up for the challenge! I'd love to bring some beer and let Hank show me how it's done.