• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

Dogfish 75 minute IPAo_O Damn good IPA. I still can’t find any IPA as good as those Hazy ones in the North East

See if you can find Yellow Rose, down your way. It's a great Texas IPA. Also, I think Roughtail makes it's way down there, they put out some great NE IPA styles as well.

You’re probably right Brandon.... Too big of a beer for you! I bet if you drank it at room temp you’d probably like it! It’s malty l, but not overdone and the addition of coffee really tames this awesome barley wine. 9F91FF86-1688-4448-9FBE-11B7A1A5B169.jpeg

I’ve been a little busy and under the weather lately but here’s what I enjoyed over the holiday:

Fundamental Observation 2018
BCBS 2018
BC Bramble Rye 2018
Rye BAVSS 2017
Undead Partycrasher 2016

I’ve been a little busy and under the weather lately but here’s what I enjoyed over the holiday:

Fundamental Observation 2018
BCBS 2018
BC Bramble Rye 2018
Rye BAVSS 2017
Undead Partycrasher 2016

Damn, nice lineup!

Had the BCBS midnight orange last night. Basically, BCBS with a tinge of candied orange peel on the nose and finish. Great, but not the boozy Terry’s Chocolate Orange I had envisioned.

228A5C8D-BD91-4D81-97A6-897F148FF8A7.jpeg

Damn Paul, nice haul. Next time, grab some of their milk stouts as well. They're pretty damn good.