• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

LOL I know of shops around here that Baptista sits on the shelf. @cody5thou You should hit up Kegs & Barrels in Plano they have all the Epic stuff and lots of other great stuff.

Oh , I know kegs & Barrels!! I bought my first keg there :p I think I was 17!! I was at Vines high school. Had a great field party that night. I will stop by this week. Last time I stopped in was last year for a case of Pumpkinator.

Lone Pine TESSellation and New Glarus Spotted Cow. The Tess is pretty damn good and lies somewhere in the middle of a normal IPA and a juicy NEIPA.
432C51DE-592D-440E-9BBE-424600942648.jpeg63E562BF-F108-406E-8EFF-E96D09C9E031.jpeg

I've had a few over the past few days. Ten Fidy while still trying to solve my f'ing furnace issues:

20181218_192956.jpg

Working from home today. Trying to clean my garage, it seems everything finds it's way on my damn work bench. Prairie Double Dunk and an Anejo #50:

20181219_164933.jpg

Found this at my local Trader Joes. Not a bad coffee stout, if you run across it, buy it:

20181219_164943.jpg

I've had a few over the past few days. Ten Fidy while still trying to solve my f'ing furnace issues:

View attachment 23900

Working from home today. Trying to clean my garage, it seems everything finds it's way on my damn work bench. Prairie Double Dunk and an Anejo #50:

View attachment 23901

Found this at my local Trader Joes. Not a bad coffee stout, if you run across it, buy it:

View attachment 23902
Now what’s your furnace doing?

Drinking a pretty awesome Aslin Neutrino....
0D9C3A25-1865-4B07-81EF-EB4BCD89C9AF.jpeg

If someone could find me a case of the Decadent Double Tropical Smoothie, I would really be grateful (and would totally take care of you)

Now what’s your furnace doing?

Throwing the same 4 blinking light code for Open Limit Switch. I cleaned the flame sensor, even replaced the limit switch with a new one. Replaced the filters.

Inducer fan kicks on, pressure switch closes, ignitor glows red and flames light, the motor fan kicks on and blows for 10 minutes or so, then the flame goes out and throws the code. I need to see if there is a secondary limit switch somewhere. Nights aren't too bad, outside gets down to the 40s and the house gets down to 67 or so, not s real threat of freezing anyone out yet, LOL. I might just bresk down and pay the service fee, to find the real problem......damn it.

Throwing the same 4 blinking light code for Open Limit Switch. I cleaned the flame sensor, even replaced the limit switch with a new one. Replaced the filters.

Inducer fan kicks on, pressure switch closes, ignitor glows red and flames light, the motor fan kicks on and blows for 10 minutes or so, then the flame goes out and throws the code. I need to see if there is a secondary limit switch somewhere. Nights aren't too bad, outside gets down to the 40s and the house gets down to 67 or so, not s real threat of freezing anyone out yet, LOL. I might just bresk down and pay the service fee, to find the real problem......damn it.
What’s the model number?
I know a guy that does HVAC... ?