• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA
1rt0tg.jpg

I like that beer a lot! Great tasting session beer.

22083E4E-6BB9-4993-BB71-2BBC24CE5631.jpeg I’m not drinking all of them today. But had been a while since I picked up anything. Tried the Fugli. Man it’s smooth.the Ten Fiddy is next. It’s my first.

Last edited:
Dark Persuasion, it is a German chocolate cake themed beer. It was alright, a little sweet, but not overbearing.

I would drink it again.

As @jfields said above, we both drank a bottle of Abraxas, Friday night and it was great. Mine was a little colder than Johns, but as it warmed, it really opened up.

Lots of cinnamon, chocolate in the middle and peppers on the finish. The peppers reminded me of BOMB!. With most dark/oil like stouts, I expected it to have some pretty serious lacing on the glass, but it was minimal. Nose was like someone took cinnamon and dumped it into the glass. Great beer, now I want to try the BA version.

20180427_185011.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyed a Singlecut Does Anybody Remember Laughter? Really nice IPA.

5F30D483-C72C-4FB0-8388-F1C96CCE5F4E.jpeg Boulder Beer Co. Bump n Rind Watermelon Kolsch. Interesting. It circles the mouth with a hoppy, then acidic watermelon, then hoppy, then watermelon. Nice.

Deciduous Brewing Co. Flash. A really nice dry tart Berliner Weiss with raspberry and blackberry. Was perfect for grilling and sitting outside in the 89 degree weather.

89 degrees? Wow, I'd guess that's not typical for RI in May.

Definitely not typical temp wise. Although at the same time it follows a very typical NE weather pattern. Heat on one day, three days later AC.