• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

Damn, lucky SOB! How expensive are the cans and what did you take home?
They only sell them by the can and there is a different limit per beer.
I got 24 Julius at $3.80 a can and 6 Bright w/Galaxy at $4.08 a can. I had Green at the bar. MA taxes suck so I imagine that raises the price a bit and the fact that they can.
That place is a gold mine!
Paul

They only sell them by the can and there is a different limit per beer.
I got 24 Julius at $3.80 a can and 6 Bright w/Galaxy at $4.08 a can. I had Green at the bar. MA taxes suck so I imagine that raises the price a bit and the fact that they can.
That place is a gold mine!
Paul

Very nice. It's funny to see the cost and then see what those trade for, on the old beer trading sites I used to watch. People would by TH IPAs and trade them for hard to find stouts/etc. If you can do it, by all means, I just never knew the price. Same thing with Trillium or Heady topper.

I've always wanted to do a baseball stadium tour around the country, maybe now I'll do a brewery tour as well. Thanks for the pics Paul. If you're ever that way again, let me know and we can trade a few things.

Very nice. It's funny to see the cost and then see what those trade for, on the old beer trading sites I used to watch. People would by TH IPAs and trade them for hard to find stouts/etc. If you can do it, by all means, I just never knew the price. Same thing with Trillium or Heady topper.

I've always wanted to do a baseball stadium tour around the country, maybe now I'll do a brewery tour as well. Thanks for the pics Paul. If you're ever that way again, let me know and we can trade a few things.

Will do also FYI Heady is $13 a four pack at the brewery. I will be making it that way some day as well. Trillium I still have not made it to or had a beer from them. Some day soon and I’ll get some pics. I’ll also get some better pics of Tree House my next stop in.

Kern River Brewery Choir Loft
2ajxlaw.jpg

I will be finding my way to RI from time to time. Anything I should hit? also we should get together!

Let me know when! I work a brewery tap room from time to time, would be cool to have you stop in when I'm on.

Places to try in RI:
Foolproof Brewing Company
Long Live Beerworks
Proclamation Ale Company
Tilted Barn Brewery

Let me know when! I work a brewery tap room from time to time, would be cool to have you stop in when I'm on.

Places to try in RI:
Foolproof Brewing Company
Long Live Beerworks
Proclamation Ale Company
Tilted Barn Brewery
I’ll keep you posted. Thank you.

Great breakfast beer while camping on the river! Great beer by any means.... Thanks for introducing me to this one @bfreebern!

View attachment 21561

John - do you guys own a canoe? We're heading to the BWCA in Ely, Minnesota Friday of this week, for a week long vacation. Hauling a kayak and our cabin has a canoe/boat included. Typically, it's a men's trip where we pack a 5 day pack and canoe in/out. This year, it's a family vacation on one of the lakes. Hoping to find some good beer, on the way up.

Here are a few shots:

7Jackpine-1.jpg

8Jackpine-2.jpg

John - do you guys own a canoe? We're heading to the BWCA in Ely, Minnesota Friday of this week, for a week long vacation. Hauling a kayak and our cabin has a canoe/boat included. Typically, it's a men's trip where we pack a 5 day pack and canoe in/out. This year, it's a family vacation on one of the lakes. Hoping to find some good beer, on the way up.

Here are a few shots:

7Jackpine-1.jpg
I own three canoes. Two Old Town canoes. The one pictured is a Discovery, which is longer and perfect when you’re packing a little more like our two dogs (A Lab and an English Spaniel). Then the Sarnac which is shorter, easier to maneuver on the river, and more comfortable. The last one we have is a Coleman, which is really big and more or less a lake canoe because it has a keel. The keel would get hung up on every shallow rock on the Rappahannock River and make the trip a lot more work than necessary. Had a lot of fun as usual last weekend and the fishing was excellent for Smallmouth Bass.

CE280423-5205-4451-96F4-0FDD1E4CEB02.jpeg BE1DABA7-98DF-47D7-80CC-20CA9C467CAD.jpeg BAD90C3F-256B-4751-9383-D60CF7B1DE90.jpeg

Attachments

• C9079419-9AB3-4D24-B9FE-44EF15497747.jpeg
    C9079419-9AB3-4D24-B9FE-44EF15497747.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 0