• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

Thanks for the hug Brandon! The nutty smell and finish on this beer is amazing! Like drinking a Mocha Reese Cup with a hint of molasses and anise. I can see where I could get in trouble if you sent me a bunch of these. Doesn’t go down anything like a 11.9% beer. Hardly any booziness at all.
2A99A04E-236B-4514-BB7A-92988747D364.jpeg 91E55D56-3244-44A4-9A0D-9C03237CA195.jpeg

Thanks for the hug Brandon! The nutty smell and finish on this beer is amazing! Like drinking a Mocha Reese Cup with a hint of molasses and anise. I can see where I could get in trouble if you sent me a bunch of these. Doesn’t go down anything like a 11.9% beer. Hardly any booziness at all.
View attachment 22225 View attachment 22226

Hug, with no funny business! Glad you enjoyed it,ni had one myself, drinks so well as it warms.

Not only do I love Clown Shoes Brewing, but their label art is amazing and hilarious at the same time!
I had one of their beers recently, for the first time, and it was fantastic. Hammer of the Holy! Rum barrel aged stout.