• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

beer_173579.jpg

Elysian Space Dust. Only someone from the West coast could come up with that. It's not bad. I'd buy it again.

Doc

HIt up Trillium Yesterday.

Got some Fort Point Standard and enigma, Cutting Tiles, Pom Pom, PM Dawn and Vanilla Truffle. Looking forward to the Vanilla Truffle for $18 it best be delicious.

HIt up Trillium Yesterday.

Got some Fort Point Standard and enigma, Cutting Tiles, Pom Pom, PM Dawn and Vanilla Truffle. Looking forward to the Vanilla Truffle for $18 it best be delicious.

Any Truffle left? I'd love a bottle or two.

Heating repairman today. Had a Apple Brandy Noir, after all the work was done:

View attachment 23615

What was wrong with your gas furnace?

Just a bit of an interesting read for those of you not local. Been some stuff going down at Trillium.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Sounds like simple business economics to me and I can see both sides. Only the owner knows whether he’s being greedy or not, but as an employee, you should always move forward, never backwards. So, I get why they are leaving.
I’m guessing he knew this would happen though, and he’d have to start over in a sense with his employee base.

Any Truffle left? I'd love a bottle or two.
At $20 a bottle after taxes, I only grabbed one as a tester. I have a tentative meeting the week of the 17th. I if I make it down again I will definitely reach out.. I will most certainly post my thoughts though.

Ya the Trillium labor issues are a bit disappointing. Especially since the revenue they are generating is absurd. It is a business model and I get both sides but, it is important to reward those who work and sacrifice for you. I know some folks around me are taking a harder stance and not purchasing from them. As for me, I make sure I tip the folks a bit. Makes me feel a little better. I only get down to Boston every other month or so, so Trillium is a treat for me and I as such I am willing to pay a little extra to keep in my fridge for when my friends visit.

What was wrong with your gas furnace?

Blowing cold (well 70 degrees) air. Kicked on just fine, gas ignited, then the gas would kick off. It turned out to the ignition sensor was bad or that was my initial thought. I turned the gas off, the electric to the furnace off and removed the old sensor. I cleaned it up and reinstalled it, but the sensor was loose and wouldn't stay in the flame, so it would sense no flame and kick off the gas.....................which resulted in no hot air.

Bought the new sensor and installed it. Works like a champ now. I also bought a new limit switch, to see if that was bad, but haven't installed it since it seems to be working. $40 total and a few hours at the most, not too bad.

Here is the sensor that I replaced.

1543939703507.png

At $20 a bottle after taxes, I only grabbed one as a tester. I have a tentative meeting the week of the 17th. I if I make it down again I will definitely reach out.. I will most certainly post my thoughts though.

Ya the Trillium labor issues are a bit disappointing. Especially since the revenue they are generating is absurd. It is a business model and I get both sides but, it is important to reward those who work and sacrifice for you. I know some folks around me are taking a harder stance and not purchasing from them. As for me, I make sure I tip the folks a bit. Makes me feel a little better. I only get down to Boston every other month or so, so Trillium is a treat for me and I as such I am willing to pay a little extra to keep in my fridge for when my friends visit.

Yeah, that would be nice. All their bombers are around the $18 price, but are worth it in my opinion. I have a few (Tiramisu/Macaroon), but don't have any others. I did enjoy 2 bottles of their Affogato, which was incredible.

Blowing cold (well 70 degrees) air. Kicked on just fine, gas ignited, then the gas would kick off. It turned out to the ignition sensor was bad or that was my initial thought. I turned the gas off, the electric to the furnace off and removed the old sensor. I cleaned it up and reinstalled it, but the sensor was loose and wouldn't stay in the flame, so it would sense no flame and kick off the gas.....................which resulted in no hot air.

Bought the new sensor and installed it. Works like a champ now. I also bought a new limit switch, to see if that was bad, but haven't installed it since it seems to be working. $40 total and a few hours at the most, not too bad.

Here is the sensor that I replaced.

View attachment 23618
That would have been a $350.00 - $400.00 service call easily by an HVAC tech.

Yeah, that would be nice. All their bombers are around the $18 price, but are worth it in my opinion. I have a few (Tiramisu/Macaroon), but don't have any others. I did enjoy 2 bottles of their Affogato, which was incredible.
Affogato was awesome. Hopefully this is in that line. Although I got some Impermanence from Tree House from a buddy the same week and that definitely stole the show.

I will definitely keep you posted. My client said she would confirm the meeting by next Thursday so stay tuned. If I go I'll reach out next week and grab anything that you like.