• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2019)

Had this last night. Bottle Logic Sight and Mind. Drinking a 2017 Parabola right now.
r9ijqs.jpg

Just like a few instructions you sent me, take your time with those. Try them cold, then as they warm, the beers change and flavors come and go. 55 degrees is about right, for those big stouts, I just have a hard time letting them get there :) I bet more can be had, just say the word.
What an ass kisser.....errrr, I mean what a great member you are (member being slang for penis).

Just like a few instructions you sent me, take your time with those. Try them cold, then as they warm, the beers change and flavors come and go. 55 degrees is about right, for those big stouts, I just have a hard time letting them get there :) I bet more can be had, just say the word.

You are correct, it opened up after I made my comments, the peanut butter and coffee was more pronounced... Really good...
I went to our local Total Wine last night... I told my wife just stay in the car, I was going to run in and be right back. I get a call which seemed like minutes into my adventure...”honey, are you ok? I have been waiting over an hour!”

You are correct, it opened up after I made my comments, the peanut butter and coffee was more pronounced... Really good...
I went to our local Total Wine last night... I told my wife just stay in the car, I was going to run in and be right back. I get a call which seemed like minutes into my adventure...”honey, are you ok? I have been waiting over an hour!”

LMAO, my wife won't even go to a liquor store with me. If we're on vacation or in another city and I have the wife/kids with me, I'll stop at a new liquor store, but I have to preface it before I go in. The kids know to give me time, before they start blowing up my phone, via text messages. You can sure get lost, in there sometimes.

??? Ok... like Brandon said... I am getting there ? I am a novice at this.
It was just that the Oreo stout was soooo good... right up my (flavor) alley...

That Dunk is a damn good beer, but I am a peanut butter whore and loved the nuttiness of the Hugged.

Just like cigars, we all have different favorites. ?