• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2019)

You know..... I’ve been kind of curious to try this beer again, but I’m afraid it would ruin the memories I have of taking a few sips of my dads beer that he’d ask me to go get him when I was young.

Shared an Abraxas this evening. Still think they’re so amazing...View attachment 24448

Love it! What are you two smoking tonight?

Love it! What are you two smoking tonight?
I’m smoking a Don Carlos Aniversario. He was smoking a cigar I suggested so he could see the difference between a premium cigar and a yard gar. Only problem was it turned out to be surprisingly good. image.jpg

Gotta get yourself a kegging setup! You'll never bottle again.

I agree. I have been looking to keg for a year. Just can’t seem to pull the trigger. One of the reasons I don’t brew much is because of bottling.

Do you transfer your mash into a keg to ferment and then force transfer into drinking keg?? I’ve herd that is the easiest way.

I agree. I have been looking to keg for a year. Just can’t seem to pull the trigger. One of the reasons I don’t brew much is because of bottling.

Do you transfer your mash into a keg to ferment and then force transfer into drinking keg?? I’ve herd that is the easiest way.

No I ferment in a bucket and siphon to the keg for carbing then dispense.