• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2019)

Ok, a few while doing some yard work and grilling.

Justin @smellysell this one has lost a lot of it's umph.....a little flat, no coffee and very faint chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I drank it and enjoyed it, just a 180 from a fresh bottle. Drink 'em if you got 'em:

20190418_155441.jpg

This is an Ozark Beer Co BDCS, a great stout! Think of a little brother to a BCBS. The BCBS can sometimes be so bourbon up front, that it masks everything else. This BDCS, is a great balanced version of BCBS. If you can find some, I'd suggest grabbing what you can. If you can't, I could be convinced to send a few cans in the mail ;)

20190418_170945.jpg

20190418_170950.jpg

Ok, a few while doing some yard work and grilling.

Justin @smellysell this one has lost a lot of it's umph.....a little flat, no coffee and very faint chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I drank it and enjoyed it, just a 180 from a fresh bottle. Drink 'em if you got 'em:

View attachment 26008

This is an Ozark Beer Co BDCS, a great stout! Think of a little brother to a BCBS. The BCBS can sometimes be so bourbon up front, that it masks everything else. This BDCS, is a great balanced version of BCBS. If you can find some, I'd suggest grabbing what you can. If you can't, I could be convinced to send a few cans in the mail ;)

View attachment 26009

View attachment 26010
Bummer, though I'm not surprised. Didn't buy that one with any intent on aging it.